Is the laptop battery draining too fast, or is it slowing down? The laptop may be full of dust, and its fan may be overworking to cool it. Its electric field attracts dust and clogs vents and fans, causing the laptop to overheat.
Users prefer a laptop to a PC because of its mobility feature. But the fear of accidental falls, scrapes or brushes is always present and might cause the laptop to malfunction. Damages could mean expensive repairs or work interruptions.
So do you protect a laptop from damage? A laptop sleeve might be the perfect solution!
What Is A Laptop Sleeve?
Laptop sleeves are fashion accessories that provide protection and are larger than the laptop itself. They are neoprene or leather cases that fit electronic gadgets and protect them from scratches, dents or dust. Laptop sleeve Cases are available in various sizes, from 13 up to 15.6 inches.
Uses of Laptop Sleeves
Should a laptop user buy a laptop sleeve? Decide after considering its uses.
- No matter how careful the person might be, accidental spills could send a laptop crashing down to the hard floor. Repairs can bore a hole in their pocket, or the laptop may be damaged and need a replacement. A sleeve can reduce the chances of a laptop slipping.
- Laptop sleeves are trendy. They are also available in various colours and sizes, a must for the stylish office-goer or student.
- Those who carry their laptop to work and back also need to bring the mouse, adaptor, and storage devices. Unfortunately, they also lose them. A laptop sleeve has a pocket that safely holds all such necessities.
- Custom laptop sleeves can be designed as per customer requirements. Businesses add their brand logo or product information on sleeves to promote their business.
Laptop Sleeves Protect the Trusty Machine
Laptop sleeves are simple pouches with zips but offer excellent protection as follows:
1. Protection from Dents, Bumps and Scratches
A laptop is expensive, and it is dangerous to carry it without protection. Some laptop users may carry their devices in a laptop bag and feel that they do not require a sleeve; however, any sharp object could scratch the laptop inside the bag. Using a sleeve to cover the laptop before placing it inside the bag adds a much-needed extra layer of protection.
2. Dust-Free Laptops
Dust particles on laptops might not be visible, but they are a health hazard for the laptop and humans. Harmful bacteria can accumulate on it during transit, spreading infectious diseases.
Dust clogging on the fan and vent can cause the laptop to overheat, damage hardware, malfunction or worse become irreparable and need replacement. Dust can also stick to the keys, making typing difficult.
Laptop sleeves prevent dust and debris on the fan or clogging vents and extend the laptop's life. They also prevent contamination from settling on the laptop during outings and protect users from falling sick.
3. Protection from Spills and Rains
Laptops help simplify work, but when carried around, they can get wet due to spills or pouring rain. This can result in the loss of data and the added burden of buying a new device.
Manufacturers use water-resistant materials like neoprene rubber to make laptop sleeves. Accidental spills inside the bag or rain can happen anytime, no matter how organized the individual is. It is thus better to protect the laptop with a waterproof sleeve and place it inside a case.
Qualities of Good Laptop Sleeves
Office goers carry a lot of stuff in their bags and may think a laptop sleeve may take up too much space and be a hassle. But the best laptop sleeves are sleek and use just as much space as the laptop.
For users who prefer carrying their laptops separately, laptop sleeves with handles are also available in the market.
Buy Laptop Sleeve Online or Offline in Desired Sizes
Stunning and ergonomic laptop sleeves are available online and offline in several sizes. So irrespective of the uniqueness of the laptops' size, finding the right fit is easy. Neoprene sleeves are available in the following sizes: 13, 13.3, 14, 15, and 15.6 inches.
It is advisable for those who travel a long distance to choose a laptop sleeve with a hard shell.
Best Material for Laptop Sleeves
Laptop sleeves are available in several materials. The choice of material depends on the users' lifestyle and how they handle their laptops. Consider the following materials for laptop sleeves:
- Nylon: Nylon is excellent for laptop sleeve cases. A firm padding with a nylon case can protect a laptop. Nylon sleeves are stylish, have antiwear properties and provide a textured appearance.
- Polyester: Polyester sleeves are cost-effective, similar to nylon sleeves, and provide a wealth of texture options. However, polyester is a heavy material and lacks the antiwear properties of nylon.
- Leather: Leather sleeves look rich and luxurious and offer adequate protection for the laptop. Buying authentic leather is expensive, so be careful before purchasing.
- PU Sleeves: PU sleeves resemble leather ones very closely and are cost-effective as well. They are easy to clean and provide adequate laptop protection. The only downside is that they don't last very long.
- Neoprene: Neoprene is, without a doubt, the best in the lot. It stretches and comfortably accommodates the laptop making it easier for the user to slide it in. Most people prefer neoprene laptop sleeves because the resilient rubber material is durable and light and doesn't show signs of wear. The softness of the rubber material provides adequate protection for the laptop.
Style Quotient Associated with the Laptop Sleeve
Laptop sleeves with high-tech functionalities are an essential fashion accessory for those who take their laptop to work. Forgo the unattractive and bulky laptop bag for a trendy laptop sleeve.
Office goers can carry laptop sleeves with handles to store essentials like chargers and data storage devices and go to work in style. They can buy laptop sleeves with a designer label or in many colours and designs to match their outfit and stand out among their peers.
Things to Keep In Mind While Purchasing Sleeves
Here are pointers to bear in mind while buying the perfect sleeve:
- The user must ask themselves a few questions, such as:
- What is the purpose of the sleeve?
- What material is suitable for them?
- For the most protection, the laptop sleeve must fit the laptop snuggly. As laptop sleeves are available in specific sizes, check the size before buying.
- The thickness of a laptop can vary from one brand to another. Sleeves designed by the own brand ensure a snug and appropriate fit.
- Decide on how to carry the laptop. Choose a laptop sleeve with handles to carry it separately or one without handles to slide it inside your main bag.
- Choose one with separate pockets to carry accessories, find them quickly, and save laptops or accessories from scratches or damage.
- Check the durability, material and terms and conditions relating to the warranty.
- Office goers or students can enhance their looks by buying designer laptop sleeves in the right colour. Buy lightweight sleeves that are trendy.
The Best Laptop Sleeves are from AirCase
AirCase laptop sleeves are a combination of class, style, and durability at affordable prices. The Best in-Town laptop sleeves from AirCase are made of breathable wrinkle-free neoprene material. The incredible zipper, fabulous design, and resistance to water and shock provide maximum protection to laptops.
It is available in varying sizes and is sleek and lightweight, and sure to complement the user's style. AirCase Raya Sleeve and Extra protection sleeves with pockets are ideal for those who need extra protection for their laptop in the right fit and colour to match their outfits.
A sleeve is no doubt a must-have for a laptop. Choose AirCase laptop skins as they are durable, lightweight, waterproof and shock resistant. These neoprene sleeves with superior padding and soft lining will save it from significant shock impact or wear and tear.
You can carry accessories such as the mouse, adapter, headphones, and more in multiple pockets with PU leather exteriors and neoprene interiors, making the AirCase laptop sleeves the best in the market today.